2020 Conference theme:
‘Rural Physician Advocacy – How to Save the World in Your Spare Time’
Join us in the Nation’s Capital at the SHAW CENTRE
Ottawa, Ontario – April 23 – 25, 2020
Close to 200 sessions over 3 days, including small group sessions, hands-on workshops and Rural Critical Care modules. A family-friendly, with day care included, collegial atmosphere.
What people have said about past R&R Conferences:
- Wide variety of topics with truly rural doctors doing the presenting.
- Very practical information for real world use!
- The contents covered all rural practice aspects and gave students plenty of hands-on working experiences and interaction with trainers.
- I love this course! I come every year to recharge and be reminded why I love rural medicine.
- Childcare availability and quality was excellent!
- So relevant and focused on rural practice.
“The rural aspect was highlighted. The keynote speakers were of high caliber. The social and family friendly events were of high quality and we enjoyed them very much. My favorite conference to date with regards to the social aspect and camaraderie and use of humor throughout! Exceedingly well-planned.”
Anonymous Review from R&R 2019 in Halifax NS