Please note that for 2020-21, CME on the Run will delivered entirely online.
Each presentation is 15 minutes followed by 11 minutes of Q&A time.
Target Audience: Family Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Residents and Students
- Exercise as Medicine: Optimizing the Management of Chronic Diseases
- Medical Abortion: Management of 1st Trimester Termination in the Office
- What is New in the Management of Migraine?
- Contraception 2020 Update
- COVID Therapeutics—What Have We Learned?
- Making Sense of Diets (Intermittent Fasting, Ketogenic, etc.)
- Facts and Myths About Drugs Your Patients are Asking About
- Emerging Cancer Therapies: What the FP Needs to Know
Accredited for up to 21.0 Mainpro+