Please note that for 2020-21, CME on the Run will delivered entirely online.
Each presentation is 15 minutes followed by 11 minutes of Q&A time.
Target Audience: Family Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Residents and Students
- Tinnitus: When the Ringing Never Ends
- When to Call “911”—Eye Emergencies in the Office
- When the Sniffles Do Not Stop—Chronic Sinusitis Management
- Not Your Average Cancer Sore—Diagnosis and Management of Oral Lesions
- Ocular Findings of Common Systemic Conditions
- When You Can’t Sing Anymore—Management of Hoarse Voice
- Common Eye Surgeries: What the GP Needs to Know
- The Aging Eye: It is More Than Just Getting New Glasses
Accredited for up to 21.0 Mainpro+