Please note that for 2020-21, CME on the Run will delivered entirely online.
Each presentation is 15 minutes followed by 11 minutes of Q&A time.
Target Audience: Family Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Residents and Students
- Short and Long Term Systemic Effects of COVID-19
- Current Role of Labs and Imaging in the Assessment of Chest Pain
- Insulin 101: When and How to Start in Family Practice
- A Rational Approach to Helicobacter pylori Diagnosis and Management
- Atrial Fibrillation: Management in the Office
- Seropositive/Seronegative Arthritis: How to Assess and Treat Those Really Achy Joints
- The Place for Stem Cell Therapy and Plasma-Rich Protein in Current Medical Practice
- Mast Cell Activation Disorder: The Bowel Microbiome and Other System Effects
Accredited for up to 21.0 Mainpro+