8181 Cambie Rd
Richmond, BC V6X 3X9
This year’s agenda includes presentations designed for Family Physicians, Allied Health Professionals, Podiatrists, and other health care professionals who have an interest in recent advances in diabetes.
Some comments from the 2017 Conference:
- Generally very good mix of practical & theoretical information
- Brilliant, keep up the awesome work. Please thank the presenters, they were great!
- Contemporary topics (new agents and tests), presented without excessive background info
- Very relevant. Excellent speakers!
- Most of the info applied to my practice – was useful
- Practical info for GPs
- Good speakers – really know their stuff. Kept on time. Great variation of topics
View full agenda here:
14.25 MOC Section 1